Mackay Aqua Park Rules
TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AT MACKAY AQUA PARK,
PLEASE READ AND ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES
- All participants (or parent/guardian on behalf of participant if participant is under 18 years of age) must have signed the Participation Agreement prior to participating in any activity. You will not be permitted on the park prior to completing this.
- Park lifejackets provided must be worn at all times and must not be removed or unzipped.
- All watches, jewellery, keys and or other sharp objects must be removed before entry to the waterpark.
- Do not use the waterpark, whilst under the influence of alcohol, medication, drugs, pregnancy or any other medical condition.
- Do not swim or dive under any of the waterpark items.
- No swearing, no smoking, no drinking, and no eating allowed whilst on the waterpark.
- Always slide with your feet first and move out of landing areas immediately.
- Do not jump from from the Trampoline, Towers or Slides, etc onto other objects.
- Please use the waterpark, responsibly to insure you do not injure yourself or others.
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted on the park.
- All children aged 4 – 7 years must be accompanied by their parent at all times.
- Please notify a Lifeguard if you wish to return to shore prior to the end of the session.
- The park must only be used during official opening hours and when Lifeguards are present.
- Please follow all instructions given by staff and lifeguards at all times.
Mackay Aqua Park operators can not be held responsible for accidents that occur due to improper or normal use of the waterpark or by not following the rules above. Management reserves the right to ask patrons not adhering to the rules or acting un-safely to leave the park.
By entering the water, you agree to abide by the rules above.
We hope you have a FUN and SAFE time at Mackay Aqua Park.